Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

Character Template

Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post by Nicholi Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 pm

General Information

Full Name:
    Your character's full real name.
    Codename or Alias:
    Any nickname(s) that your character goes by.
    Birthdate:
    When was the character born, day and month?
    Place Of Birth:
    Where was the character born?
    Occupation/Status:
    Self-explanatory
    Alignment:
    Is your character a Villain? A Hero? Or Neutral?
    Factions:
    List any major organizations or factions your character is affiliated with.
    Canon Or Original?:
    Is your character from an actual canon source, like a comic or movie or is it originally created by you?
    Powers/Abilities:
    Any powers your character has, if any. These can range from heat-vision to great spelling.
    Weapons/Items:
    Any major weapons or items your character tends to carry around. Keep in mind, this isn't some fantasy world, I don't want you guys toting around Uzis or great swords unless it makes sense.

Appearance

Visual Appearance:
    Any possible image goes here. I'd prefer if you included one, and I'd prefer if it wasn't comic or anime, I mean an actual image of a person, celebrity, actor, yourself, random, whatever.
    Physical Appearance:
    How does your character look? Explain their actual build, including hair, hair color, eye color, figure, any identifying scars or markings, etc.
    Clothing and Armor:
    What does your character wear? Include everything they wear in detail to give us a greater image of what they look like.

Personality

Dislikes:
    Self-explanatory
    Fears:
    Self-explanatory
    Bad Habits:
    Self-explanatory
    Sexual Orientation:(Please remember, not all canon heroes/villains are straight, eg. Batgirl)
    Straight? Gay/Lesbian?
    General Personality:
    What kind of person is your character? Describe what their persona is and how they are, how they act, what sort of things they like/don't like, their flaws, their strengths, and so on.

Character's History

Siblings:
    Any? Name? Status?
    Mother:
    Name? Status?
    Father:
    Name? Status?
    Other Family:
    Any? Name? Status?
    History:
    Can be list of events or a paragraphed description of his general background and history...Just your character's basic background up till now.

Role Play Sample:
    Just a sample of your roleplaying with this character, doesn't have to be too long, maybe a paragraph or something. Just show me you know how to roleplay at least sufficiently, especially if it's a canon and you have to stay at least sort of in character personality.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 pm