Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

Ascending to the Heavens

Midas

Ascending to the Heavens Empty Ascending to the Heavens

Post by Midas Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 am

Cassius after a long days work in the hospital came home to his "humble" abode but little that most people know is that his house is magical; it may seem normal on the outside but inside is the size of a medieval castle. "Today I shall meet with Goddess Hectace to ask her a favor." he said to himself. He then when to the shrine he had set up in her honour and began to meditate chanting her name repetitively 17 times (she favors odd numbers) until he felt his soul leaving her body. He looks in awe as he rose above the earth into space going towards the heavens. Then suddenly Cassius was blinded by a brilliant light, this is went he knew he had reached the heavens. There, in all her shining glory, he saw his goddess Hectace. Her likeness was beyond description.
    Cassius immediately dropped to his knees and bowed before her.
    "Oh Hectace my goddess, I am your most loyal servant." Cassius said reverently.
    "Ah Cassius Lucius Septimus, my most loyal follower." Hectace said in a pleased tone of voice "What brings you to the heavens?"
    "I've came here to ask you a great favor" Cassius elaborated "I ask you to teach me how to teleport if it is your will"
    "For being my most loyal follower and keeping true to your promise all these years I shall bestow upon you the ability to teleport." Hectace said happily.
    "Oh thank you goddess!" Cassius said elated.
    Hectace then gave Cassius a magical scroll with the knowledge of teleportation which he read. Cassius could feel the power flowing through his body. It felt like 5 seconds.
    "Now try it out." she said. Then Cassius focused on a point 100 feet away and teleported to it with ease.
    "Oh thank you my goddess!" Cassius said with great gratitude "I shall honor you greatly"
    Then Cassius' spirit descended to the Earth back into his body. "Oh now I feel lightheaded" he said holding his heading. He then proceeded to loo at his calendar and saw that 2 days had passed. "O wow! Time sure does go fast" he said as if he just got an epiphany. He then proceeded to practice with his new power teleporting from his house to other places.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:59 am