Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

4 posters

New Members

Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

New Members Empty New Members

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 pm

[enter]

Flying slowly over New York, Sinestro landed in a National Park with ease. It seemed he had not gotten the attention of the many useless heroes that infested this planet. Looking down, he felt a tug at his hand. There was a young male child from this planet holding a Green Lantern toy. The youngling seemed to be a huge fan of Green Lantern and dared to confuse him with it. Raising his hand, he slapped the child away with such force, he was sent flying, then he rolled on the ground. Not moving, Sinestro knew the child was not dead yet, but he was not here to start any problems, yet. Stepping on the toy, he walked away, hearing a woman scream and heard her accusing him of the brutal act.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

New Members Empty Re: New Members

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm

[Enter]

In the same National park in which the alien Sinestro arrived. Electrovolt was sitting down reading the newspaper. He was of course not in his special form but still drew attention in which people who sat beside were given a nasty shock and birds that came 5 feet of his presence soon died. Anyone able to sense or control magnetic fields would realize electrovolt was no mere human. After hearing the woman's scream the man did nothing and shook his head as his father taught him never to midn women and their troubles or it would lead to failure, which he feared most. Unlike everybody else who stared at the creature who landed in New York, electrovolt scoffed at the sight and went back to reading casually.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Walking along a path, two policemen pointed their guns at him, instructing him to hold up his hands so they can arrest him for battery or something like that. Ignoring them, two yellow bolts knocked them out and one smashed into the seat Electrovolt was sitting in. Continuing to walk, Sinestro noticed he still have not found a new member for a better criminal group.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Electrovolt was soon disturbed by the law enforcer who was thrown into the seat beside him. He looked at sinestro and waited a couple more seconds before he utilized his magnetic force power. Almost like telekenisis the guns raised up with a magnetic field around them and pointed in the direction of Sinestro. Without any warning they went off emptying their barrells hopefully all in his back. Electrovolt still in his normal form continued to read the paper as a sort of disguise so as the alien did not become suspiscious of him. To make his disguise better he looked up from teh newspaper at the guns that were floating in mid air in shock like normal civilians would.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Out of the blue, bullets were being shot at Sinestro. Turning around, looking angrier than how he was, he looked around to see floating guns.The bullets simply bounced off his barrier covered body, which exists for every lantern. This is ridiculous, it must be some hero again. Raising his ring, long yellow lights shot out and attacked every person in the park. At least the hero would try to dodge that simple attack.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Electrovolt took the hit like everyone else. Like a normal human he shouted in pain and he pretended to fall over the bench he was sitting on acting dead. This would have blocked Sinestro from seeing him. The man was a bit suprised that Sinestro had this type of power and the wound he suffered from was secretly covered in electricity and regenerated. A small cackling sound would be heard as suffering a relative harmful wound like this forced electro to transform. To prevent sinestro from noticing he used more of hsi magnetic force power and caused light poles, mail boxes, water fountains and even close-by cars to be sent hurtling after him. Even if he jumped up they followed aslong as he was close enough to electro.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Looking at his ring, Sinestro started to walk towards a man who was screaming out in pain or so it seemed. As other items crashed into him, Sinestro easily sliced through them . Standing 5 metres away from him, Sinestro laughed, " Human, you have amused me enough, for one day." Sinestros ring orked from fear and detected true fear. Throughout the entire park, this person was the only person, whose fear was not high like the rest who were still crying or in panic. " Human, you are interesting enough for me to ask, who are you?"
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Senseing the man walking over electrovolt knew the jig was up and gotten revealing his black and white humanoid lightning form. He began levitating about 8cm off the ground and looked at the alien. "Hmm me? Well people refer to me as Electrovolt.... So who are you and what are you?"
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 pm

" I'm not important, just searching for new alliances. Live and you'll know more." Poiting his ring, lasers 500 degrees celsius shot after the strange humanoid creature.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Seeing the man firing the lasers electrovolt thougth this was some sort fo test after hearing his words. Moving at lightning speed he moved to the right and with 10,000 volts worth of lightning built in hsi arm he fired the same exact amount of lasers fired at electrovolt.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Moving at the creatures speed, Sinestro was behind him before he shot the beam at open space. " You indeed are worth my time," he said as he released another barrage of lasers. " It seems, you have speed as well as some type of electrical powers," Sinestro commented smiling.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Almost as if he was plastic, electrovolt split apart causing the target fo the lasers to hit somewhere else. Teh splitting of electrovolt was actually himself replicating into two seperate beings. Both of them then attacked Sinestro with more lightning attacks "Tell me....where did you get that ring? is it made of metal or something of the sort?"
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Laughing as the energy was absorbed, he pointed, " This ring is above your understanding." A bright yellow light erupted, scarring the entire land where the two were. Looking on, Sinestro could not wait for the strange fellow to show up, or he would have been a great disappointment.
    Nathan
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm

[enter Blake]
    Blake rode his motor cycle up to the top of a mountain far from the park. He pulled out his binoculars and looked through them but he could not see what was happening. He made a flame lens to increase the range of his binoculars, and he could see the park perfectly. "I wonder when they will find out that I'm stalking them, I'll go down there soon enough though."
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:25 pm

(enter Xerus)

Xerus teleported the the rendezvous point. He saw all the mayhem and smiled. He then address Sinestro. "I heard you starting an evil group?" he asked.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 pm

By the time Sinestro's powerful technique had ended, the witnessed the man coming out of the ground. With his electrons allowing his body to become lightning on the outside, it made it easier for him to phase through the ground. The man then sent a large striek fo electricity to the ground more than enough to shake the alien causing him to lose balance. While this was occuring, electrovolt's right arm turned into a large mallet and was brought down over the alien attempting to crush him.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 pm

As the earth shook, Sinestro levitated with ease. With his hand turned into a mallet, Sinestro easily formed a cage at light speed, that would prevent the being from even escaping. " Calm down, youngster, you are worthy for what I need you for." Seeing a new arrival, Sinestro turned to face him, at the same time releasing the humanoid. " Who are you and are you a hero on this cesspool of a planet?"
    Nathan
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 pm

When the Earth shook, Blake simply made the air in front of the bike catch on fire. Then rode his fire proof bike unto the fire.
    "Maybe I should get down there, I just might join them if the price is right." when the Earth stopped shaking he drove his bike back unto the mountain

Last edited by Nathan on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Xerus held a straight face to the creature and replied "I am a devout follower of the god Hades. I am Xerus Quintus Septimus, Dark Archsage. And may I ask who you are?"
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Electrovolt ceased and noticed two other persons. The one on hsi motor cycle could not hide himself away from electrovolt since he was capapble fo senseing the electrical impulses in one's brain amking it futile to hide. After wasting energy the superhuman wanted to refill incase something bad happened. He then went to a near-by power plant and began absorbing the electricity within it doubling his previous powers when eh first started. he then went into hsi normal form and sat down awaiting.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Forming a sphere, with an open door, Sinestro waited, " If you want power and freedom from these heroes, step in."
    Nathan
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 pm

"Would you look at that." Blake said as he appeared in front of the sphere on his bike. "I'll join if you make the right........... propositions."
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 pm

"I shall too" said Xerus looking at the people persent.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Electrovolt having nothing better to do also agreed to join up with Sinestro. The man then took out a cigaretter and lit it and began puffing white smoke from his mouth infront of everyone else. He seemed layed back and placed on a carefree personality.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Not wasting time bargaining, the sphere closed at the speed close to light, then they were shot into space leaving a faint yellow trail that disappeared. So who was left outside bargaining was left behind, by themselves.

" While flying through space, Sinestro looked around, I'm Sinestro. Who are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:16 pm