Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

3 posters

Xavier Institute

Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Xavier Institute Empty Xavier Institute

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:10 am

Walking to the gates of the mansion, the young man placed his hand on the gate, opening it by force. Walking slowly in, the man knew there were many powerful beings here, but his main concern was controlling his urges, not causing a massacre or being killed by one of the X-Men. Looking around as defense systems were activated, the man turned them on each other while still walking to the front door. I'll kill one then beg for forgiveness. It's not like they will miss one person. No, I must forget about that! Just one fix. No!! Holding his head, he banged on the door, " Is anyone here who can help me?!" Forcing the door open, he looked around, " Anyone?!?!"
    Azulyca
    Azulyca

Xavier Institute Empty Re: Xavier Institute

Post by Azulyca Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 am

Jean was about to check the mail as it was her day to do it when she heard a man asking for help. She used telepathy to go inside the man's head and read his thought but it didn't work. She then telepathically told the professor that a man was at the front door. She then saw a man open the door and asked if anyone was there. She approached him and said " yes i'm here. What is your reason for coming? You look emotionally and mentally distraught. Come inside and lets talk." She brought him to a nearby desk and chair and said " you can sit down. Do you want something to drink? Maybe some tea."
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 am

Seeing this strange woman struck something in the man. He could feel there was something eminating from her. Maybe he was being stupid or something. Sitting, he looked at her, then thought if this was some type of attraction he was feeling. Looking away suddenly when she asked about tea, he mumbled a yes, then tried to look at her via a reflection off a mirror. She seems interesting, maybe I should start on her. No!? Get a grip!!!! Taking another deep breath he grabbed on to the chair, his psychometry power kicked in showing a much different woman, that was not presently being shown. She looked like she was aflame and causing destruction. Coming back to the present, he looked at her again, for some reason he was calmer than usual.
    Azulyca
    Azulyca

Post by Azulyca Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Jean sensed something was wrong with the man. She prepared the tea and brought out two cups. She poured the tea into the cups as well as the sugar as well as some milk and mixed it together. She brought the tea out to the queer man and handed it to him. She then sat on the char opposite from him and sipped her tea. For a moment there were silence. She broke the silence and said ".. So what brings you here? What is your name if i may ask?"
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 pm

As his finger tip touched the cup, the young man pulled back, then he heard her question. Pulling down the hood and taking off the sunglasses, he began his short, but truthful tale, " Well, to tell the truth...I have no memory of who I am. I came here, because on the news I've seen, you help mutants. I don't know if I am one, but it seems, my hunger...I mean my ability is searching for the secrets to someone's ability or power. Then I would be able to use it. The thing is, it is like a hunger and my victims end up dead, except that girl with the healing factor." Looking down to avoid her eyes, Unknown had nothing else to say, but he knew she was trying to pry through his thoughts earlier. Sometimes he was glad he was immune to telepathy, but sometimes he wished people could see what he sees, without a need for him to talk.
    Azulyca
    Azulyca

Post by Azulyca Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:35 pm

After hearing what the man said she gasped and then said "you are more than welcome to stay here but you must overcome the need to kill. I can give you an injection which can take away the need to kill from you but it comes with a risk. The risk is that you won't be able to use any of our powers if you have any. That's the quickest way to take the feeling of killing away from you. There is another way though. " She waited to hear his response.
    Helio
    Helio

Post by Helio Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Helio was in the next room, Listening to the conversation, then decided to make his presence known. In his mind, he called her name, which would have indicated to jean that someone was nearby. Helio enter the room quietly, waving a hand to both Jean and the newcomer, before preparing some cocoa for himself, then having a seat in close to them both. "I wonder what method to ease his hunger he'll take?" said Helio as he supped his cocoa.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:15 am