Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

3 posters

Yakumo Akiro

Helio
    Helio

Yakumo Akiro Empty Yakumo Akiro

Post by Helio Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Full Name: Yakumo Akiro

Codename or Alias: Psycho Breaker

Birthdate: November 09

Place Of Birth: L.A Hospice

Occupation/Status: Private Detective

Alignment: Neutral

Factions: X-men, Hellfire Club, Exiles

Canon Or Original?: Original

Powers/Abilities:
    1.Dark Force- Nullifies any and all telepathic, psionic and telekinetic abilities used by those [people/creatures/robots] within a 50m area except Yakumo's abilities. Also reverses the effects of all telepathic, psionic and telekinetic powers attempted to be used on him from long range. Greatly increases his psionic powers per telepath in the area.

2.Psionic prowess- Allows Yakumo to use:
    -Psycho-telekinesis: Manipulation of matter, space, time or energy.
    -Remote viewing: Gathering of information at a distance.
    -Dowsing: Ability to locate objects/persons.
    -Clairvoyance: Perception outside the known human senses.
    -Apportation: Materialization, disappearance, or teleportation of an object/person.
    -Bilocation: Being in multiple places at the same time.
    -Psychic surgery - Removal of diseased body tissue/foreign bodies via an incision that heals, along with the area immediately afterwards.

3.Foresight- Allows Yakumo to see at least 20 posts into the future/past of whomever he comes in contact with, or himself. When he looks into his own future, he is unable to look into his future again for a period of 5 posts.

Weapons/Items: High tech glasses: Allows him to scan needed things, and compare them to data on his laptop. It can also take pictures, and pinpoint the weak spots in an assailant/opponent.

Laser Bolt: Dual pistols, that fire lasers, capable of easily injuring superman [all supermen] as it has both kryptonite and vibranium crystals in it which area used as sources or energy. Can only be used by Yakumo Akira, as it scans mental, and biometrics of the wield to see if they match Yakumo's. If not, it injects them with a serum which puts them in a comatose state for 2 months, as the vibranium waste, produced from the gun, is used in the serum.

Appearance
    Visual Appearance:
    Yakumo Akiro Psychic-Detective-yakumo

Physical Appearance:
    Yakumo Akiro Tumblr_lgl6m1I4kQ1qeu0vro1_500

Clothing and Armor:
    Varies depending on what he's doing, but always contains chloroform somewhere.
    Black Ring Tag: Allows him to return the Exiles's headquarters.

Personality

Dislikes: Easy missions, not being paid for his work.

Fears: None

Bad Habits: N/A

Sexual Orientation: Straight

General Personality: He is a definite 'Lady's Man' and will use this to his advantage when on missions and so forth. Hates to be spoiled by other, and likes doing things the right way.

Character's History

Siblings: None

Mother: N/A

Father: N/A

Other Family: Moira McTaggart

History:
    Yakumo was adopted by two mutants who were found unintentionally by Moira McTaggart, then was taken care of by her, as a way for her to ease the guilt of causing the execution of his adoptive parents. He was taught all there was to know about the police force, and soon became a private investigator, taking on numerous cases, and was a part of both the X-men, and the Hellfire Club at some point in his life, before joining the Exiles at the age of 26 years. After going through numerous realities, and meeting numerous persons, including Psylocke, he returned to this reality to see what was needed to be done.

Role Play Sample:

Yakumo awoke to the sound of a woman banging on his front door, making a ruckus. He opened the door, to see Moira rush in, quickly shutting the door behind her. She quickly warned him of the sentinels approaching his direction, then ran outside, only to be greeted by them. Suddenly, they were hit by some invisible force, which destroyed them. Yakumo then walked outside behind Moira, "Hey, didn't I tell you I was expecting company?" he asked jokingly as Moira turned to him. The both had a little laugh together then went back inside for a time, before she had to leave.

Last edited by Helio on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Yakumo Akiro Empty Re: Yakumo Akiro

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 am

1. Dark Force cannot be on the level or near the level of the pheonix.

2. You cannot have all those psychic powers.[You can have up to 7]

3. We don't use days, but posts, so change that.

4. You cannot be in Hellfire club and X-men unless you're a spy etc, because Hellfire Club and X-men are enemies.

5. Please use a pic of a real person/not anime or cartoon.

Helio
    Helio

Post by Helio Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

I don't see why i cant have a rivaling psychic power to the phoenix force, that only works on psychics, and the hellfire club and x-men aren't enemies. If you going by the movie, that happened years ago. Why does my pic have to be of a real person, cause i don't want to put up some random dude for no good reason.

Next you gonna be telling me what psychic ability i can't get...sigh
    Nathan
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 pm

APPROVED
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Not APPROVED