Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

4 posters

Idle Mayhem

Midas

Idle Mayhem Empty Idle Mayhem

Post by Midas Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 pm

(enter Xerus)

Xerus teleported to Gotham City to pay a visit to his "dear" little brother Cassius. But while doing so he taught he would have a little fun in the mean time so Xerus simultaneously blew up every gas station in Gotham by hurling a fireball at their main tanks from the air. The fire then spread from building to building engulfing each one in a manner of second, death was in the air. Xerus laughed at the mayhem awaiting any hero who dear wanted to face him.

Last edited by Midas on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nathan
    Nathan

Idle Mayhem Empty Re: Idle Mayhem

Post by Nathan Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

[enter Blake]
    Seeing the fire, he absorbed the flames. "Whats this, hath thou lost her mind. Let me teach you a lesson ."
    [enter Batman]
    A batarang struck the magician, she could not dodge it as she was paying attention to the person talking to her. The batarang exploded and froze over the lady. Batman then drove the bat car through her breaking her into small pieces.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 pm

[enter]

A boom tube opened over Gotham, seeing the explosion, the power filled man moved to its location for new recruits. Seeing the events from the sky as he levitated, he saw the batarang. Shooting his Omegabeam from his eyes, it disintegrated the piece of junk. " I remember who uses that anywhere," Darkseid said silently.
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 am

Xerus thanked the stranger and proceed to shoot black fire around Batamn trapping him in a ring. Then he burnt an alchemy circle around him and activated it to turn him into stone. "Heh." Xerus scoffed,
    Nathan
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 am

Blake made a fire armor around Batman, the fire did not harm him in any way.
    [enter The stalker]
    She saw the Bat in need and teleported the three of them too a safe place.
    [Exit]
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 am

Moving at Superman's true speed, Darkseid easily Omega beamed her to another Planet unknown to her and knocked her out, so she would be useless for approximately 1 day. Grabbing, Batman[remember I cannot OP you Smile] Darkseid through him through a store window. Turning to the girl that was causing mayhem, Darkseid smiled, " Sorceress, you are indeed strong. I want you to lead one of my armies, but you'll have to prove yourself. Do you accept this offer?"
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:36 am

Xerus saluted the villain that aided him.
    "Anything to bring death" he said happily.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am

Seeing the destruction taking place, Alucard phased through the road and made his presence known to everyone present and said to the sorcerer," You really do like to cause destruction. Do you think you cant satisfy my bloodlust for the day?"
    Nathan
    Nathan

Post by Nathan Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 am

[enter The Wretched Egg]
    The Earth shook and a great hole was left in Gotham, "It seems that my lullaby has stopped playing since I arrived here." As she flew through the air, she smiled looking at the bloodthirsty vampire, the warlok and the the unpopular dictator.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 am

Looking at the little girl, Darkseid laughed, " More people to join my army. Child, I'll give you limitless life, so you can play," turning to the new guy, " you, I'll quench you blood thirst. Do you want to follow me or," turning to the child, " do you want to be trapped by a lullaby?"

Last edited by Hisoka on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 am

"I guess since we are all here my as well we get acquainted and have some fun." he said. "I am Xerus Quintus Septimus, friar in the order of Hades and you? he asked.

Last edited by Midas on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 am

Seeing Doomday making his appearance, Alucard got turned off from wanting blood and instead said that he would watch the events that were about to take place. Alucard said with a smile on his face," I'll be rite back," then he disappeared and reappeared on top of a nearby building with some popcorn saying," wats about to happen seems like it will be interesting." Alucard then had a seat and started to eat his popcorn.
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Xerus summoned his staff to his side (this is not using any of my internal power) and used its power to find out what planet they were on and made record of it. He then used it to make a projection of the Earth and zoomed in on Gotham City. He pointed towards a building and caused it to collapse killing all inside. " You can stop quality fun" he said laughing to the villian. He then took his staff and shook it vigorously causing an earthquake of magnitude 7.5 to strike Gotham.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:41 pm