Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

2 posters

The Search for an Ally

Timothy

The Search for an Ally Empty The Search for an Ally

Post by Timothy Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:37 pm

[enter]

Riding into Metropolis, Gun Slinger rounded a corner and stopped short in the park waiting for a friend who contacted him saying that he wanted a meeting. Stepping off of Hunter 1 he took off his helmet and rested against a tree practicing gun tricks. Pressing a button Hunter one shot up 18 clay targets, using his magnum he destroyed all of them with his 9 bullets.
    Midas

The Search for an Ally Empty Re: The Search for an Ally

Post by Midas Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 pm

(enter Lyndis)

Lyndis teleported directly behind the gunner and tapped him on his shoulder awaiting him to turn around. She was ready for any of his tricks.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Feeling the tap Gun Slinger turned calmly he had seen when the sorcerer had teleported behind him through the reflection off of his motorcycle.
    "Hey whats up Sorcerer" thats a nice teleporting move. Holstering his weapons he stood up and faced the sorcerer and put back on his helmet. I'm not here to fight I just want to know if there are any good heros in this city
    Midas

Post by Midas Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well.. there is an open space in the Ordo Mystici. Midas decided to open it to non-socerers" she said. "You could join, if u pass the test" she said peering at the gunner. "So your'e up for it?" she asked.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"Whats the test " Gun Slinger asked with a voice like silk.
    " And I never found out your name. Its impolite for a beautiful woman like yu to not have a name."
    Turning and smiling to himself Gun Slinger stepped onto his bike.
    Midas

Post by Midas Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Holding a straight face she answered the Gun Slinger "My name is Lyndis Valentine-Livingston and by the way I read your mind so don't even think about it" she said and teleported im and his bike into the centre of the harsh Wakandan desert.

(exit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content