Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

2 posters

Recriutment

Midas

Recriutment Empty Recriutment

Post by Midas Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:49 pm

(enter Midas and Cassius)

Midas and Cassius teleported to the meeting spot in the park from the meeting with the prospective member of the Ordo. They sat their and awaited his/her arrival.
    Timothy

Recriutment Empty Re: Recriutment

Post by Timothy Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:55 pm

[enter] Slowly walkingthrough Gotham City Brittany recognized a spike in mystical energy. She then transported herself to the area. She appeared behind the two men at a distance and cast her favorite spell that causes her sword to blend into the surrounding. Walking up to one she tapped him on the shoulder and began to sing a wordless melody. Causing slight hypnosis that would mask her powers to these two men
    Midas

Post by Midas Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Midas laughed internally as he saw this moment long coming using chronokenesis. In order to prevent hypnosis of any kind he and Cassius created a psychic barrier capable of blocking out any hypnotic frequency, sounds etc. He then turned around and greeted the girl. "Hey my dear" he said in a flirty voice, "my name is Midas Caporius and this is my collegue Cassius."
    "Hello, pleasure to meet you." Cassius said.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm

" The pleasure is all yours" she said. "By the way flirting doesn't work with me. And why are you here?"
    Midas

Post by Midas Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Midas smiled. "Lets discuss this over lunch, my treat." he said. Then he called his limo driver to come and pick them up to take them to La Paris French Restaurant.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Laughing Brittany said "I dont accept rides from strangers and i know a beautiful place for food just 2 blocks from here". Brittany then began to walk toward the restaurant.
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 pm

"Ok, we're flexible." Midas said and proceeded to follow her to the location but still keeping fully alert.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm

As they walked Brittany entered the open patio of the restaurant sat down and signalled to a well known waiter. the waiter then walked off and came back momentarily with a cup of coffee and a Danish still steaming with butter and jam. she then crossed her legs and waited for the 2 men to begin to speak
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

"Well this is where you take over Midas." he said. "Young lady, I bit you farewell. Adieu!" he said and teleported away. Midas sat down in front of the young lady and saw her with the coffee and danish. He laughed as it reminded him of when he lived in Paris and ate that same meal everyday for breakfast. "So, I never quite got your name young miss." he said and then took a sip of the glass of water placed on the table.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm

replying she said "You can call me Syren" she said in a voice like silk "and what business are you her to discuss"
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Midas began to speak. "We need you to join the Ordo and I feel I have enough incentive for you to do so." he said confidently taking more siips of his water.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

"Ordo " she asked 'I have never heard of any such organization. And what makes you think that you have even the slightest incentive for me to join" as she picked up a knife and began to twirl around her fingers. She began to increase the velocity of the knie util it was just a blur and let off a slight humming sound. As she waited for the man to answer
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Midas smiled. "One word. Chaos." he said.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm

"I prefer chaos but only when i cause it". So what were you saying about this Ordo organization.
    Midas

Post by Midas Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:37 pm

"In joining our organization you will be exposed to self-imposed chaos everyday" he said reassuringly.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Getting up from the table Brittany stepped off of the patio and signalled to the waiter. She then paid the bill and left still talking to the man "What do I have to do if I want to join this so called organization. Not saying that I am interesting."
    Midas

Post by Midas Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 pm

"You will go through a series of "test". And, if by some miracle you survive you will be admitted into our organization but I will understand if you wish not do so." he said in a belittling voice. He then took a napkin and wiped his mouth.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 pm

"OK then since you believe that i might pass by only some miracle, I guess that I am not really meant to be in this organization". She then turned from the man and stepped into the street. a white circle appeared around her feet and she dissapeared leaving behind a folded note that fluttered to Midas and fell to the ground beginning to unfold.
    If you still want me to joiin the Ordo you'll know where to find me. I will be at the Arkham assylum courtyard between 6 & 8 tonight. after reading this note it began to burn in black fire from the centre outwards.
    Midas

Post by Midas Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

After reading the note Midas said nothing and teleported away.

(exit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:52 am