Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

2 posters

Zetsuna Hideyoshi

Zetsuna Hideyoshi
    Zetsuna Hideyoshi

Zetsuna Hideyoshi Empty Zetsuna Hideyoshi

Post by Zetsuna Hideyoshi Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

INCOMPLETE!!!

Full Name: Zetsuna Hideyoshi

Codename or Alias: The Demon King

Birthdate: July 8,1994

Place Of Birth: Asia

Occupation/Status: Currently a common policer officer

Alignment: Neutral

Factions: N/A

Canon Or Original?: Original

Powers/Abilities: Spellcaster(keyblade master),godly physical powers (strength, speed, stamina etc.)

restrictor: the eyepatch (its restricts 80% of his power and is released when removed from his eye)

Spells:

N/B: generally how these moves are used but can be manipulated in various ways

Firaga: Large pillars of fire surround the caster inflicting damage to close range enemies.

Blizzaga: A volley of massive ice shards moving at a swift speed

Thundaga: A volley of lightning striking from above, can also be shot directly

Curaga: Heals the caster to full health

Esuna: Heals any bad status condition and regenerates some health

Magnega: A powerful magnetic force that draws far enemies into close range.

Reflaga: A special type guard that completely surrounds the caster and sends back any attack the enemy used against the caster, but with twice (X2) the power and speed

Stopga: Freezes an enemy within a time space for a limited amount of time and is left completely vulnerable.
    restriction: [mid-close range; effect fades after one post if mid-range and two if close.]

Graviga: Intensifies the gravity around the caster, however the caster themselves are unaffected, most effectively used on flying enemies, large opponents and speed type opponents.

Slow: Slows the enemy within a time space( a very good example of this is Kurotsuchi R&D captain via Bleach search the super human drug)
    restriction: [mid-close range; effect fades after one post if mid-range and two if close.]

Seeker mine: this spell lays a series of explosive traps around the caster. These mines are circular in shape and lie low on the ground and soon after camouflage with the terrain; when the enemy is close and or steps on the seeker mine, instanteously detonates, and sends the in the air, most effectively used with multiple successive hits.The caster can even control the movement of the mines

Aeroga: A high pressure winds surround the caster and drastically decreases damage from most attacks, in addition all physical attacks are useless as if the opponent gets to close the winds tear them apart in a matter of seconds.

Demon King level spells

[these can only be used in Demon king form and cannot be used twice in a row,i.e. every other post]

Tornado: A massive tornado that pulls far enemies away and deals massive continual damage.

Deep Freeze: A flood of snow/ice that instanteously freezes anything it touches.

Fallen angel: A curse that is used through eye contact, in which a halo appears over the enemy's head and not to soon then disappears, after which the opponent's health is left in critical condition and their powers sealed off temporarily.
    restriction:[every two posts]

Meteor storm: Summons a volley of meteor moving at swift speeds at the opponent.

Trinity seal: A seal that instanteously kills anything neither living nor dead, i.e. a spell that kills an immortal being(cannot die),(must be used mid to close range).
    [every three posts]

Eternal Stopga: basically stopga except that the effects of the spell aren't temporary.
    [every three posts]

Warp: Opens a rip in time and space from inside the opponent themselves, and sends them to another location or another timeline.

Abilities

Teleport: instanteously disappears and reappears in another location.

Reversal: a swift spin step at an almost untraceable speed to the blind spot of the opponent.

leaf bracer: cannot be interupted while casting defensive/supplementary spells, eg curaga, reflaga etc.

counterbreak: basically a guard break technique

Flash-step: A high speed step movement in which the user disappears and reappears at an almost untraceable speed.

Evil eye:
    (hidden by the eye patch)allows Zetsuna(like the sharingan) to read the line of movement of attacks in addition increases his status.

Weapons/Items: keyblade: a blade with a keychain on the hilt, holds trumendous power and chooses its wielder, if the opponent tries to grab it, the keyblade will only disappear and reappear in the true wielder's hand.

Keyblade: Oathkeeper & Oblivion

appearance:

Ability: form boost

Form Boost: Drastically increases Zakari's power in Demon King mode, the effect of spells and status.

Appearance

Zetsuna Hideyoshi Oathkeeper_%26_Oblivion_KHII

Normal Appearance

Zetsuna Hideyoshi Visual-kei-anime-13865122-1000-818

Demon King Form

Zetsuna Hideyoshi 1222027574_9216_full

Personality

Likes: silent,sleep,reading stories and mangas with decent plots, strong opponents, good battles, sleep.

Dislikes: wars,trauma of his past(the fact that his parents were killed in a war),women who are moody , he hates weak opponents, and most when he is disrupted from his sleep.

Fears: Zetsuna killed all of his fears

Bad Habits: Vulgar language when upset

Sexual Orientation: Straight

General Personality:

Zetsuna is a man of silence as he likes to sleep during most of the day and rarely talks to anyone, in his spare time he enjoys reading stories and mangas with decent plots, strong opponents, good battles, sleep. Zetsuna, though he enjoys a good battle, loathes wars as he thinks that it takes to long to decide a victor in addition to the trauma of his past, the fact that his parents were killed in a war, he also loathes women who are moody because their constant switch in moods annoy him, he hates weak opponents that challenge him especially when they think they can win, and most when he is disrupted from his sleep. His reactions to various challenges may vary Zakari can glance at his opponent and just by their body language tell what kind of fighting style they use, very rarely does he smile, but when his opponent get serious with him a sinister grin rises upon his face.

Character's History

Siblings: dead

Mother: dead

Father: dead

Other Family: dead

History:

Zetsuna was born out of weddlock in a local village, his father died before and his biological mother soon after, he was taken in by one of the villagers, an old woman named Zetsuna, she treated Zetsuna like her own, for once life had meaning, however that all changed when a powerful demon attacked and destroyed the village, killing kaede and everything Zakari cherished, the demon then stabbed Zakari in his left eye which then made him blind in that eye, at least for the moment.

A few years had passed and Zetsuna regained sight in his left eye and aquired some of the demon's magic and physical powers and there after, he vowed he would get revenge on the demon who ruined his life, his resolve was so strong that the keyblade had chose him as its next wielder currently he lay his days sleeping or training himself to get stronger by fighting other opponents. He moved to Tokyo and now rents a small one bedroom apartment and works as a police officer.

Role Play Sample:

It was an early saturday morning, Zetsuna rose from his bed, took a glass of water then went back to sleep. He then woke up again in the evening much more energised than before, he decided to take a small stroll around town. As he walked down the street, his regular book store caught his eye. "Sweet, the new issue of the book is not suppose to come out until next week,Zetsuna said excitedly.He barged in the store and quickly bought the book, he wasted no time in reading its contents as he quickly tore through the plastic covers, and already began uncovering the plot of the story. He began to walk while read, when suddenly he bumped into a man much larger than himself so much so he literally had to look up to see his face. "Sorry I di....," Zetsuna attempted to apologise. "Hey punk, tha hell do you think you are bouncing into people,"the mystery man replied. "Calm down I was just enjoying my book and did not look infront of me for a second I'm saying this for your dignity, the weak should know their place." "You piss me off, do you know who your talking to, championship title kickboxing." Zakari completely lax and unaware of the man's words, his head in the book. The man threw a punch at Zetsuna, Zetsuna while reading quickly intercepted the attack with his left hand by slapping it to the side; the man flew into the establishment beside them, he then continued his walk and soon after returned home.
    Nathan
    Nathan

Zetsuna Hideyoshi Empty Re: Zetsuna Hideyoshi

Post by Nathan Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm

bounce Suspect No
    UMMMMMMMM, where should I start, DENIED
    I don't like the fact that your ripping off both Naruto and Bleach.
    Why is it that everyone else gets 8 powers/abilites and you can have over 20. You may be the demon king, but I'm yo daddy and what I says goes (Ignore that last comment, I got bored ^^)
    Well those, or that was the main Issue I saw with this character.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:14 pm