Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

2 posters

Wakanda's Destiny (part 1)

Midas

Wakanda's Destiny (part 1) Empty Wakanda's Destiny (part 1)

Post by Midas Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 pm

(enter Kwondolo)

Kwondolo teleported into the isolated hut of a sickly old woman in the Wakandan countryside in a shape shifted form of a man named T'Gana. He had is expertly forged documents, birth certificate identification and he doctorate in Political Science and his qualification at Le Cordon Bleu in Internation Cuisine . Before the woman could say a word Kwondolo drained her life energy reducing her body to dust. He then teleported it away. He stayed there a created various voodoo poitons and powder with herbs he carried that deal with poisoning, hypnosis, increasing power and prolonging his current form. He made enough to last him 2 months. Searching through the hut he discovered the old woman's name was Efiwki. He then forged his documents that she was his great-grandmother. He emerged from the hut and ventured to the main town.
    Midas

Wakanda's Destiny (part 1) Empty Re: Wakanda's Destiny (part 1)

Post by Midas Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Upon reaching the main town Kwondolo was surprised at how advanced they had become in 200 years. He walked to the King's Palace and told the guard he requested an audience with the king.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 pm

[enter]
    Exiting his palace in his Black Panther suit, T'challa looked at the stranger who was asking for him, " Who are you?"
    Midas

Post by Midas Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 pm

"My liege." he said bowing to the ground "it is my greatest honor to see you in the flesh. My name is T'Gana and I am in desperate need of your help." he furthered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 am