Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

5 posters

Meeting with Unknown

Shadow
    Shadow

Meeting with Unknown Empty Meeting with Unknown

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Alucard had jus arrived in San Francisco when he sensed a menacing power in the area. Intrigue by this power, Alucard started searching for its owner when he came across a strange man. At the time, Alucard had not realized, but as soon as the two crossed paths Alucard was sure that this strange man was the source of the menacing power he felt earlier. Alucard then confronted the man by askig his name.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Meeting with Unknown Empty Re: Meeting with Unknown

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

[enter]
    Minding his own business, he held his head down to avoid people from seeing his face. Passing someone, on the street, he stopped. This person was out of the ordinary with his red hat and clothes. Hearing the person ask for his name, he simply answered, " I've got none. Who are you stranger?" Electricity could be seen moving over his hand, but not cause it to make noise to alert any passerby.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Relax. I'm not here to pick a fight. Its just that i could sense that your power was worth seeing. And by the way, my name is Alucard. You seem to possess immense menacing power and it would be in my best interest to not make you an enemy. So, what do you say? Will you be an ally of mine in this country of yours?
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Turning to face the stranger, Unknown, stuck out the hand, not charged with electricity, to the man, " Shake my hand and I'll believe you." Ending the current control, he waited, if this stranger was worth entangling his troubles with, this simple handshake would tell.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 pm

"Fine, i'll shake your hand," said Alucard while stretching out his hand to shake unknowns. "Just one thing, get rid of any twisted idea you have of harming me once i do." Alucard then shook Unknown's hand.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:39 pm

When their hands connected, Unknown's Psychometry abilities activated. He saw all the deeds done, by this creature. No man would do things like this. His powers were spectacular also, even the regeneration. Only if this creature would allow him to g through his brain, especially since he could not die, he could push down his hunger. Coming back to the present, Unknown released the man's hand and started to smile, " I see, you are not a man to mess with. How is Sir Integra?" Unknown was sure the man would not have expected him to say his mistresses name, but he waited for the events to take place.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:45 pm

"I see. So you also have the power of psychometry. A formidable talent indeed. A statement like that would have made most people run away from you, but i see that you just want to test me. She's fine by the way." Alucard then passed through Unknown saying," you will never get the chance to examine me, so just give. Your have the face of someone who likes torturing people jus to get their powers, but i will never give you such a chance.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:56 pm

As the man phased through him, Unknown could not hold down a laugh. " I don't join groups often, because people I meet are useless. From what I see, you have a lot of fun in your days." Walking towards the man, he looked up, " Alucard, from what I see, your life is extended when you feed, but you like fighting strong people. What if I grant you a fight worthy of your calling, but in return, I check your brain?"
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:58 pm

"It all depends, who is my opponent?" Alucard asked laughingly.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Smiling even wider, he looked at the man, " Why not me?" Six cars lifted off the road and smashed right where Alucard was. They all exploded, setting civilians and other vehicles on fire at the same moment. Using the same telepathy to keep the flames away, Unknown waited for the creature to show itself.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Alucard said with a conceited smile on his face, while stilled phased and unaffected by any solid objects next to Unknown,"Nah, not you. I could fight you but i would be wasting extra lives. Besides, I don't want to fight you just yet. You are a guy to fight when I want to get stronger. Then again, i could kill you right now as my twin caliber guns are both looked on your heart and brain, but that would defeat the purpose of me finding you."
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Turning to the man, he shouted, using sound manipulation that would cause his body, even in that form to rip to shreds. Buildings behind Alucard were destroyed and started collapsing, destroying nearby structures. Raising the frequency to levels that would destroy the man's brain, if he did not move, Unknown caused passerbys to drop like flies.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 pm

The moment Unknown opened his mouth, Alucard went underground and reappeared in the opposite direction from Unknown's mouth. Then he fired his twin caliber guns at Unknown, hitting him in the arms
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 pm

[Enter]

Within a small flash after the explosion a man dressed in red clothing with silver colours coming down the side appeared. It was "The Jump" a thought to be mutant who is seen all over San francisco. Since he did infact live there he was disturbed by the trouble caused. He appeared approximatley 20 meters from both persons. He once again teleported closer and closer and stopped momentarily getting a good look on both persons. Anyone could have noticed his weird reactions. His eyes moved up and down the place quickly and the samething happened when he sctrached his hair as though he was on sugar or being fast forwarded liek on a television screen. he then asked both humanoids there quickly. "Hmmm so who are you, and why are you causing so much trouble here???"
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 pm

The telekinetic barrier easily stopped the bullets. Turning, Unknown was about to talk when some red coloured freak appeared. Wow, freak, the irony. Using his telekinesis, he lifted the boy off the ground, so he could not run away. The surprise lift would not allow him to run away in time, no matter what he did. Looking to Alucard, he scratched his head, " You know who he is?"
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Seeing Unknown block his bullets, Alucard was a bit surprised, but regained his composure when Unknown asked him about the queer looking boy in red. Alucard then replied saying," i dont know people that look that queer. Now just hold him still so i can shoot him."
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Unknown would have realized his telekenetic powers did not work on the guy in red. To both alucard and unknown they realized it was an after image produced by the Jump while utilizing super high speeds also leaving something else. The image merely faded slowly while the "freak" was actually infront of Alucard looking in shock at such a site. "Hmm you seem a bit queer yourself. Now if you and whats his face over there dont leave your going to cause a major problem."

Last edited by Shinzo on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Seeing the after image, Unknown extended the range of the telekinetic power to the entire area, freeing everything, without even moving a finger, this barrrier also formed a dome trapping all inside. People stopped running and stuck in the same spot, the fire stopped burning in a way and the smoke froze. It was as if time stopped, but everything was really being held still by his telekinetic power, except Alucard. Feeling that this was taking a strain on him, Unknown, severed every muscle in the stranger's legs and arms, causing them to be useless. All of this was done without Unknown moving, like Jean who would point or move her hands to help her move things. Bleeding from his nose, Unknown shot electricity into the stranger to "short circuit" his motor abilities, so that he was paralyzed. Releasing the telepathy, he fell on his knees breathing heavily.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Seeing what Unknown had done to the boy in red, Alucard aimed his twin caliber guns at the boy's head and heart saying," okay queer boy in red, identify yourself and tell me why i mostn't kill you right here and now," with an evil smile on his face.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:44 pm

]After unknown's telekenetic dome both wouldhave realized the wounds were requickly healed due to teh regenerative factor of the speed force. The Jump wasnt actually going to participate but merely use futile threats to get them to leave but since both insisted on fighting, his daily inquisitive personality changed. Ins econds of teh speed force regeneration, the jump was able tomove again and all injuries wether physically or mentally, internal or external were healed. Moving near the speed of light which was far beyond the two's ability to catch and fixate in their retina, the jump had ran into Unknown and used the Infinite Mass punch. The inifinite mass punch was one fo the abilities of speed force and resulted in jump acquiring the revalistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with the force of a white dwarf star more than enough to rip apart the man. If this was not enough he ran close ot teh speed of light at Alucard and like Flash with the rapid molecular movement of his hands he pushed it through alucard's face and as a result his body was turned to stone.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 pm

[OOC: By you vague post, you said seconds, which could be up to 30 for all I know. So I'll use it to my advantage.]
    Realizing the wounds were healing, Unknown continuously severed all muscles and damaged the brain stem, because of his advanced telekinetic abilities, to place the boy into a comma and created a barrier around him and the boy to prevent Alucard from killing him yet. Bleeding again, Unknown ignored it, because his healing would take care of that. Losing control for a split second while ripping the muscles, he ripped off the boy's arms and legs, dragging the torso over to him. Still severing muscles, and keeping the brain stem unattached, Unknown, sliced off his skull cap enough to not kill him. Fingering through the boy's brain, within 10 seconds, he learnt all he needed to know about the boy's powers and abilities. Feeling sorry for the child, Unknown attached the limbs and placed all severed parts together, so that the boy could regen himself. " Alucard, we should let him go. We don't want any heroes bothering us now, right?"
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Alucard said with a smile on his face," i never intended to kill him in the first place. Its just that the queer boy tried to attack me so i defended myself. Besides, if i wanted him dead, 'HE WOULD BE A CORPSE BY NOW'."
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Too bad for Unknown The Jump seemingly disappeared. In reality it was a speed scout, another power of the Speed Force which allowed him to make Speed Force-duplicates of himself that, due to the timeless nature of the Speed Force, can travel forwards and backwards through time. They can also manipulate objects or merge their consciousness with The Jump, informing him of their actions. This was done momentarily after the after images wewre formed giving The Jump some time to watch somewhere else. The down side to this was that if a speed scout was killed, it would cause the man to go into a coma and luckily, he dismissed the speed clone incase it died. The Jump was impressed with Unknown's telekinetic. The man would have gone back for more but if he used teh Speed Force to much he would lose control and be trapped in another dimension. With this in mind he decided to just watch them from afar.
    Nicholi
    Nicholi
    Admin

Post by Nicholi Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm

[OOC: The OPing of speedforce thing not allowed, we explained why and other mod agreed.]

Watching the man heal, Unknown sat on a destroyed car. " Alucard, what shall we do now?"
    Shadow
    Shadow

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Alucard replied to Unknow saying,"wanna go get a beer or something?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:49 am