Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

5 posters

Meeting with Unknown

Helio
    Helio

Meeting with Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting with Unknown

Post by Helio Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 pm

[enter]

Amazo had been watching everything from a distance, i watched the boy in red with the utmost care, as he could easily keep up with his speed. After the boy disappeared, Amazo flew over to the men, slowly moving towards them. "You two seem like you know more than the normal human around here," said Amazo as he approached the men, "Would it be okay if I were to observe and learn from you?" Amazo moved into range of the men's attacks trusting they had no reason to attack him. "If you wish to test me, I will abide to some effect, as long as i'm in good condition both before and after."
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

The Jump after healing realized what had happened. Seeing that unknown now had his powers he felt ashamed and used the Speed Force and disappeared to another dimension slowly fading away and becomign intangible. His presence was then forever erased.

[I reached the 8 characters limit so im killing this one off.]
    Midas

Post by Midas Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 pm

(enter Midas)
    Midas had already been there in Astral Projective form watching the happenings of the villians. He teleported to the scene in normal form and flew up looking at the people presence. "Hello people" he said politely while secretly charging a ball of lightning and fire in his mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 am