Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

3 posters

NY Tourist

Timothy

NY Tourist Empty NY Tourist

Post by Timothy Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 pm

[enter]
    Stepping off of the bus Christian breathed in the mixed odor of New York air. Throwing his backpack over his back he stepped out of the road and on to the sidewalk. Sniffing around Christian began to walk to walk towards a coffee shop that let off an amazing smell. Stepping up he ordered an espresso, payed for it, snapped on the cover and walked away through the alleys towards Times Square. On his way there he felt a hand reach into his pocket, throwing up the coffee he grabbed the hand spun and drove his retractable claws into the theives jaw, sweeped him off of his feet and caught back his coffee. stooping he said to the man "Why would you try to do that ?" the man tried to respond but realized that he could not speak as the muscles in his left jaw had been severed. Lacerating his Jugular Vein christian finished the job without getting any blood on him as a reault of the blades sharpness. scaling the alley wall he ran toward a park. He settled into a park bench to admire the beauty of the world and maybe meet some girls.
    Midas

NY Tourist Empty Re: NY Tourist

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 am

(enter)

Ciara was off on her lunch break and decided to get a coffee from the local coffee shop. As she passed the park she to a quick glance at the man sitting on a bench, she then took a second glance and began to feel feelings of deja vu. "Hmm..." she thought to herself.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 am

Hearing and seeing the girl couldn't help staring. Getting up he used a burst of speed to go down the road and lean against a post and slipped on some shades so she wouldn't recognize him. He then waited for the girl to pass again because it seems that he saw her before.
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 am

When Ciara reached down the road she saw the man who she saw sitting on the park bench earlier. A bit creeped out she payed it no mind passing him and giving a quick glance once more and continued on her way thinking about the stranger that looked eerily familiar.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 am

Recognizing the girl's face he said softly "Janice, is that you" stepping from leaning off of the pole. he slowly walked up to the girl
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 am

"Umm...My name is not Janice." she responded slowly reaching for her staff which was in miniature form in her coat pocket. "Step no closer creep!" she shouted.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:26 am

Taking off his shades Christian said in French. " Janice , don't tell me you don't remember me " he slowly walked up to the girl and saw that she was reaching for her staff. reaching over his shoulder he gripped his hidden katanas hilt incase he was mistaken

Last edited by Timothy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 am

Responding in French Janice said "Come to think of it your face seems familiar... you look like some one I met long ago...". Though all this Ciara created a telepathic barrier between them.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 am

Sinking to the ground he said "Janice.. Remember, we were pirates together."
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 am

Opening her mouth in awe she began to look back on the days she plundered with Christian Little, her ex-boyfriend who shared a uncanny resemblance to the young man in front on her. Putting all the piece together she could only draw to one conclusion. "Christian?"she asked.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 am

Looking up to her with tears in his eyes he replied " Yes Janice, its Christian"
    getting up he blinked back the tears and asked "How long has it been"
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 am

Ciara began to snap back into her sense. She logically though it through. Christian would have died a century ago therefore it could not be him. "I'm sorry I made a mistake and I think you are too. My lunch break is over in 30 mins and I really gotta get going." she said softly. She then walked away from the man going towards the coffee shop.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:00 am

Sprinting infront of her at a speed that would be unrecognizable to her he said. " Really Janice. then tell me how you could forget. " Laughing softly to himself he said under his breath but just loud enough for her to hear " I wonder why you worked so hard under black beard to start your own empire if you are just going to deny the truth for so long. The crew of the BitterSweet would be ashamed." Christian then turned and began to walk away
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 am

Out of reflex Ciara use her telekenesis to push back the young man. "Oh! I'm sorry." she said with sincerity.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:13 am

"Telekenisis eh. Thats a power that the golden Doll on the Spanish treasure ship gave you isn't it. But if you still refuse to believe I will leave before something happens" Christian said turning his back on the Woman once more
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 am

Knowing that that could not be in a history book she was now convinced. Grabbing his arm she teleported them to the top of a building. "How could you have lived for so long?" she asked "I heard the Royal Navy caught and killed you."
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 am

Laughing at the statement Christain responded "No confidence Janice. I am hurt that you would believe that i was caught There is a reason why i am called 'The Cat'."
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 am

Ciara chuckled at the statement. "Oh and my name is Dr. Ciara Livingston now and I think we should catch up on lost time." she said gleefully. "how about Salty Sammy's Pirate Restarrrant tonight?" she said implying some irony.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 am

Catching the tone Christian replied " OK. How about a race. NO Teleporting allowed" he said as he jumped off of the roof and hit the ground running determined to get to the restaurant 1st. while running he began to remember the shortest route to the aformentioned restaurant. Which he picked up from extensive reading
    [at the speed panther is going at citizens would feel a relatively strong breeze and not see anything]
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:34 am

Ciara happily accepted the challenge. Also jumping off the building began to run super fast and being now a native New Yorker she used all the shortcuts and alleyways to reach the restaurant before the non-native Christian. "Poor boy, he was never the athlete" she said.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:39 am

Because of the early start Christian arrived at the restaurant just long enough to open the door for the rushing girl.
    " Don't even start with the cheating thing" he said with a laugh when she arrived "once a pirate always a pirate"
    Midas

Post by Midas Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 am

Though angry Ciara couldn't help but laughing. She then took at seat in the corner of the restaurant and awaited the waiter/waitress to come and serve them.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 am

Following Ciara christian sat down opposite of her and they began to remember the good old day. Tim then explained why he was alive. And asked her the same question.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 am

[Enter]

Following behind the two figures was Zane. In some places outside of New York he was called the Breath. Due to his incident, an invisible, odourless and almost undetectable gas was continuously emitted from his mouth. The gas could only be seen by Zane himself and it quickly expanded in the restaurant. The gas was not anything deadly and could not kill by inhaling it in.By the time the people in the restaurant inhaled in this gas, a sort of 1 way link was made with Zane and them. Being that it was a 1 way link, it meant the gas could not be used back against him if anyone had found any methods to do so. Zane then sat down and when the waitress came up he asked for the most expensive and delicious appetisers and main courses. After he had finished eating used the gas to his benefeit when she asked him to pay. Zane acting as if he was sad told a fake sob story about how he lost all hsi money and so on. With the gas messing with the emotions and feelings of the entire mind, the waitress quickly allowed him to leave and said that she would take care of the problem. The man then walked out slowly whisteling.
    Midas

Post by Midas Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Tuning in on the strange man's conversation with the waitress Ciara realized that the pitch of his voice was very inconsistent and using magic she detected that his heartbeat was beating slightly faster than average thus she drew to the conclusion that the man was lying. Being the true pirate that she was she actually secretly was impressed at how his managed to get away with the heist. She then excused herself for the table and stop the man while he was walking away. She then took him out of the presence of people. "I know you were lying but I want to know how you managed to get away with it?" she asked in a hushed tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:36 pm