Ultimate heroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate heroes

Ultimate heroes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate heroes

A universe where heroes from Marvel and DC meet each other and fight great evils.

3 posters

NY Tourist

Timothy

NY Tourist - Page 2 Empty Re: NY Tourist

Post by Timothy Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Panther felt a sudden change in the room tempurature and observed as Ciaras attention shifted. Following her eyes he saw a man sitting at a table. Wondering what was so interesting he used his hightened senses and realized that he was sweating slightly, breathing a little too fast,his pupils were dialated, and that his heart was pumping at an unsusual but not abnormal rate.This registered in his head as symptoms of lying. Christian wondered how the waitress didn't pick up on these signs and how the waitress seemed to feel sorry for her when he claimed to not have money. As he got up Christian saw as Ciara got up. Following her he walked outside to see for himself how he could pull off this feat. Christian then realized that as the mysterious man left, the tempurature of the room returned to normal. He then deduced that somehow his breath had filled the room. Making a mental note of this Christian pushed his emotions away as he began to enter a researchive state of mind.
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 am

[ o-o Idk how you guys just picked that up especially since my character has been lying since a small age. ]

Zane realizing of the woman's presence looked upon her especially after hearing her question. With a smile on his face he chuckled just a bit and replied"Its....just a magic trick..." Zane would have walked off but only after the lady had accepted his reason. Even if she did not, there was no other reason unless it was just being in his mere presence which caused this to happen.[/b]
    Midas

Post by Midas Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:46 pm

(No matter how much you prefect lying everyone has a tell. You can only subside the heartbeat so much and the dilation of the pupil is involuntary. Lastly, everyone voice goes up slighty when they lie it just so happens that professional liars voice go up only slighty, very minute but I used my magic to detect this).

"Here's my card." Ciara said handing him her business card*. "You can call or visit" she said further. Then she returned to her seat to order her meal.
    Timothy

Post by Timothy Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Leaning against the wall during all of this Christian walked up to the man and extended his gloved hand. "If that was magic, it was a very neat trick." he said, slowly observing any reaction that would register on the mans face. " I was hoping you would teach it to me."
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Zane took the card and looked on it, reading it. With a smile on his face he waved to the girl when she departed from him. he then heard a voice infront of him and looked up. Seeing another person before him, he extended his hand as well and shook his hand. "Mmm magic isnt the right word, people could call it a gift, and it can't be taught."
    Shinzo
    Shinzo

Post by Shinzo Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Zane then hopped into a taxi and left the restaurant and probably the city. As expected his gas filled the vehicle and made the driver linked to Zane. The driver ended up taking Zane wherever he wanted to go and so they went off.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:21 pm